Specification in addition or replacement to Black Edition.
From distinctive style details to the latest driver assistance technologies; from opulent leather upholstery to exquisite-sounding entertainment systems, the Vorsprung is the most luxurious and technologically advanced version of the e-tron available.
Performance and Suspension
- 22" x 9.5J '5-spoke structured' matt titanium finish Audi Sport alloy wheels
- 4-corner air suspension with electronic shock absorption control
- Audi Matrix LED headlights and dynamic front & rear indicators with coming and leaving home animations
- Virtual door mirrors
- Orange brake calipers
- Panoramic roof
- Power door closure
- Advanced key allowing the driver to keep the car key in their pocket or bag at all times.
- Super sport seats with diamond stitching
- Heated front & rear seats
Inlays in Fine grain ash, Natural volcanic grey inlays
- Electric steering column
- Comfort remote pre-conditioning
- Extended LED Interior Lighting Pack – multi-coloured
Audio and communication
- Head-up display
- MMI Navigation Plus with MMI Touch.
- Audi Virtual Cockpit Plus
- Audi Phone Box with wireless charging
- Audi Connect Infotainment Services (36-month subscription)
- Bang & Olufsen Sound System
- Audi Pre-sense Basic and Rear - monitors vehicles following from behind and if a potential collision is detected, the driver is first warned visually via flashing light. Audi Pre-sense Basic measures (e.g. closing windows) are initiated and then if a collision is unavoidable, the system will tighten the front seat belts.
- Pre-sense Front - extends the collision warning and automatic braking function of Pre-sense City to cover the entire speed range (up to 155mph*) and can also increase braking initiated by the driver, if this is inadequate. The system uses the camera located on the front rear-view mirror to detect vehicles and pedestrians in front in order to reduce severity of a collision, or if possible, prevent an accident. The driver is first given a visual and acoustic warning, followed by partial braking and then full brake application
- Audi Side Assist - aids the driver when changing lane. It monitors the area behind your car using radar sensors and informs the driver with a visual warning signal
in the door mirror if there is a vehicle in their blind spot or approaching quickly from behind. Works at speeds from approximately 6mph
- Cross-traffic assist rear - warns the driver of traffic crossing behind their own vehicle when reversing. The system alerts the driver first visually and then acoustically via
the MMI, and then applies a brake jolt if a potential collision is detected
- Exit warning - monitors the rear and side of your stationary e-tron and alerts the occupants of vehicles/cyclists approaching from behind, via a warning light on the door handle, before exiting
- 360° camera - wide-angle lenses cover the close range around the vehicle. The driver can choose between different image representations in the MMI display,
including a live ‘bird’s-eye view’ image for parking. Includes guidelines which help the driver manoeuvre and navigate the vehicle into the right position
- Park assist – searches for suitable parking spaces along the road by means of ultrasonic sensors, calculates the ideal parking path and performs the steering action virtually automatically. The system can support the driver with:
- Parallel parking in reverse
- Exiting a parallel parking space, driving forwards
- Bay parking, both reverse and forwards
- Steering is done by the vehicle, with the driver responsible for acceleration and application of the brakes
- Advanced key with electric hands-free boot opening system – works through automatic data exchange between key and vehicle, allowing the driver to keep the car key in their pocket or bag at all times. Also includes an electric hands-free boot lid release sensor located underneath the rear bumper, which can be operated by a simple kicking movement underneath the sensor
- Rear-view camera – an image of the area behind the vehicle is shown on the MMI display with dynamic display modes highlighting the calculated path (steer-angle dependent)
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop&Go and Traffic-jam assist – automatic distance regulation, using radar sensors to maintain the required distance between vehicles
ahead by braking and accelerating (up to 155mph*). It includes Stop&Go function which brakes the car to a stop and can restart automatically again (subject to certain system limits). Traffic-jam assist detects vehicles ahead and on adjacent lanes to assist with the braking, acceleration and also steering up to approximately 40mph, to keep the vehicle in lane
- Predictive efficiency assistant – the system uses navigation data, e.g. speed limits, traffic signs, road bends, junctions and roundabouts to give the driver efficiency advice in the Audi Virtual Cockpit. In conjunction with Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), the system uses the route data and speed limits to adjust the ACC desired speed and cornering accordingly. The system activates free-wheeling mode or engine braking, which can help reduce fuel consumption and enhance ride comfort
- Camera-based traffic sign recognition – speed limit and traffic sign display via the Driver’s Information System (DIS) or optional head-up display. Detects the following signs: speed limits (including temporary limits), overtaking restrictions and no-entry warnings
- Collision avoidance assistant – supports the driver’s actions during an avoidance manoeuvre, reducing the likelihood of a collision or of swerving off the road. The system provides additional steering torque and uses vehicle sensors to calculate the optimum path of avoidance
- Turn assist – when turning at junctions, from the moment the turn indicators are activated, the turn assist system detects approaching vehicles and applies braking to help avoid a collision
- Active Lane Assist – detects lane boundary markings and helps the driver to stay in lane with gentle steering intervention for greater safety and convenience, particularly on motorways. Works at speeds above approximately 40mph
Vehicle driver assistance and safety systems are not a substitute for attentive driving. Drivers retain full responsibility for providing the necessary inputs for safe control of the vehicle. System descriptions are provided for information purposes only.
System limitations and operational requirements apply. See manual for details.
*Where the law permits.
For more information on Audi Connect please see www.audi.co.uk/connectterms