19” x 9J 5-arm polygon design alloy wheels with 245/35 R19 tyres
Tyre repair kit
Performance and suspension
RS Sport Suspension
Audi Drive Select – changes your car’s handling and response at the touch of a button to suit the way you want to drive. Enables the driver to alter the engine or gear-shift characteristics, quattro drive system, exhaust flap control and steering feel between four pre-set modes: ‘Comfort’, ‘Auto’, ‘Dynamic’ and an ‘Individual’ mode.
Progressive steering – enhances driving dynamics and ride comfort by regulating the steering according to the driving situation. With this technology, driving is significantly more agile under everyday conditions, while directional stability and precision are increased at high speeds and in demanding driving situations.
All weather LED headlights. LED technology provides lower energy consumption and enhanced contrast with a colour similar to daylight, for increased safety and good recognition by other road users. Includes all-weather light function to reduce the risk of the driver being dazzled when visibility is poor (in fog, rain or snow).
LED rear lights including LED Dynamic Rear indicators
RS Body Styling
Exterior mirror housing in matt aluminium look
TT RS Fixed rear wing
Privacy Glass (Coupe only)
Exterior mirrors, electrically adjustable, heated and folding, including automatic kerb-side function for the exterior mirror on the passenger side, auto dimming on both sides
Brake calipers painted black with TTRS logo
Roll-over bars - enhance safety for the driver and front passenger (Roadster only)
Super Sports seats upholstered in Fine Nappa Leather with "TT RS" embossing
- Manual adjustment of the seat height, fore/aft position, seat angle and backrest angle
- Electric 4-way lumbar support
Heated front seats
Extended leather package: Armrests in the doors, door pull handles, trim on the centre console and instrument panel cover in leather
Inlays in Race Aluminium
Electrically operated wind deflector (Roadster only)
Coloured interior elements in slate grey: on the side of seat, sides of the centre console and air vents.
LED interior lighting package
Foot pedals and Footrest in stainless steel
RS Gear lever knob in alcantara
TT RS sport leather and alcantara steering wheel with multifunction plus with 2 satellite buttons for Engine Start/Stop and Audi Drive Select
Door sill trims with aluminium inlays and "TTRS" logo
TT RS Exhaust Sound Button in centre console
Deluxe Automatic Air Conditioning with integrated digital displays: Features digital integrated displays directly in the air vents and electronically regulates the air temperature, air flow rate and air distribution
TT RS badge on the steering wheel
Audio & Communication
Audi Sound System – impressive sound with 9 loudspeakers including centre speaker and two bass speakers in the doors, 5-channel amplifier with a total output of 155 watts
Audi Virtual Cockpit with RS-specific screen – innovative 12.3” full-colour digital instrument cluster for the flexible display of information tailored to the driver’s needs.
Displays the following:
- Vehicle/engine speed
- 3D navigation map
- Radio/media information
- Driver assistance systems
- All MMI functionalities (e.g. telephone, car settings etc.)
- RS-specific menu with central rev counter including gear display and g-force indicator
The ‘view’ button on the multi-function steering wheel allows you to change between differently sized representations of the instrument dials. The display with small instruments allows the on-board computer and MMI contents to be shown across the full display area"
MMI Navigation Plus including MMI Touch. Highlights include:
- Navigation system integrated into the stunning 12.3” Audi Virtual Cockpit to offer 3D map display
- MMI touch-sensitive control panel for fast, intuitive operation, handwriting recognition, and ability to move and zoom freely on the map
- MMI search: free text search with intelligent suggestions provided during entry
- Detailed route information: map preview, choice of alternative routes, POIs, lane recommendations, motorway exits, detailed junction maps and more
- Country-specific information – find out the legal regulations for the country you’re traveling to, such as speed limits, whether it is compulsory to carry a high-visibility vest or whether you need to display a motorway toll sticker
- Online map updates (includes five free updates) and myAudi special destinations which allows you to download special destinations such as your favorite restaurants into your navigation system via your myAudi account
- Dynamic route guidance traffic updates with TMCpro (in combination with Audi Connect Infotainment Services: traffic information online)
- Voice recognition
- Jukebox hard drive memory for music (10GB)
- DVD drive for music CDs and video DVDs
- 2x SDXC card readers
- Audi Phone Box with wireless charging. Offers wireless charging (with Qi-enabled compatible phones) and creates an additional Bluetooth interface for a second device, meaning 2 mobile phones can be connected to the vehicle simultaneously.
- Audi Connect Infotainment Services (36-month subscription) - The link between your Audi and the internet, giving you access to entertainment, information and search functions operated via the MMI control panel, the multi-functional steering wheel or the voice control system. With high-speed internet access in your car when an external data source is used, you can call up information such as flight times, fuel prices, weather and other online services provided by third parties, as well as Points of Interest and high-resolution aerial and satellite pictures from Google Earth™. These services are available only in conjunction with an existing or separate mobile phone contract and only within the range of the respective mobile phone network. Additional costs may be incurred when receiving data packets from the internet, depending on the terms of your mobile phone contract, particularly when used abroad. Due to the high data volumes involved, a data flat rate is strongly recommended.
For more details, please see the full model guide at www.audi.co.uk/connectterms - Online Media streaming (myAudi app required)
- DAB digital radio
- Bluetooth interface**
- Seat belt microphone (Roadster only)
- Audi Smartphone Interface *– connects your smartphone with your TT bringing your mobile content via USB directly into the MMI display. Navigation, telephone, music and selected third-party apps can be easily controlled via the MMI controller
- Audi Lane Assist - detects lane boundary markings and helps the driver to stay in lane with gentle steering intervention for greater safety and convenience, particularly on motorways.
- Works between speeds of approximately 37mph to 155mph"
- Cruise control with speed limiter – maintains any speed above 18mph
- Hill-hold assist – keeps the car stationary once it comes to a stop on uphill and downhill gradients. Remains activated for an unlimited length of time and allows the driver to pull away smoothly.
- Audi Music Interface – for the connection of portable media players via USB interface (including charging function)
- High Beam Assist - Working within system limits, automatically detects the headlights of oncoming traffic, the rear lights of other road users and built-up areas and, depending on the traffic situation, the high beam is automatically switched on or off
Safety & Security
- Light and rain sensors- Automatically switches the dipped beam headlights and windscreen wipers on/off depending on the light and rain conditions.
- ISOFIX child seat mounting and Top Tether – for front passenger (with airbag deactivation) and outer rear seats. Including Top Tether attachment point for the outer rear seats. (Coupe only)
- ISOFIX child seat mounting for front passenger seat (with airbag deactivation)
- Front airbags with front passenger deactivation
- Head Level airbags (Coupé only)
- First aid kit and warning triangle
- Keyless go – conveniently allows the engine to be started simply by pressing the start/stop button in the centre console, enabling the driver to keep the key in their pocket or bag
- Anti-theft alarm
- Anti-theft wheel bolts
- Tyre-pressure warning light – visual and acoustic warning if the pressure drops in one or more
- Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC) with Sport mode, including ABS, ASR,EBD and EDL