In addition and/or replacement to SQ2 Black Edition, the SQ2 Vorsprung trim includes:
Performance and suspension
- Adaptive suspension with damping control - Electronically regulated suspension system which offers enhanced ride dynamics by adjusting to different driving situations. Provides sportier response with improved comfort. Dynamic or comfort-oriented characteristics for shock absorber settings adjusted via Audi Drive Select
- Fine Nappa leather upholstery
- Heated front seats
- 4-way electric lumbar support
- Split-folding rear seat bench - Can be split and folded 40:20:40 or fully; with centre armrest and cupholders
- Illuminated inlays, Format design - Illumination applied to the inlay in the dashboard (front passenger side) and part of the centre console.
- LED Interior Lighting Pack Advanced - Adds Ambient spot lighting in the front doors to the existing lighting. There is a choice of 10 colours controlled via MMI
Audio & Communication
- MMI Navigation Plus with MMI Touch - In addition to standard MMI Radio Plus, includes the following:
- 8.3” high-resolution colour MMI display
- Touch-sensitive control panel for fast, intuitive operation, handwriting recognition, and ability to move and zoom freely on the map
- Integrated navigation with 3D map display of places of interest
- Online map updates (includes 5 free updates) and myAudi special destinations which allows you to download special destinations such as your favourite restaurants into your navigation system via your myAudi account**
- Detailed route information: map preview, choice of alternative routes, POIs, lane recommendations, motorway exits, detailed junction maps and more
- Traffic information online (in conjunction with Audi Connect Infotainment Services)
- MMI search: free text search with intelligent suggestions provided during entry
- Natural voice recognition
- Jukebox hard drive memory for music (10GB)
- DVD drive for music CDs and video DVDs
- Audi Virtual Cockpit - Innovative 12.3” full colour digital instrument cluster for the flexible display of information tailored to the driver’s needs.
- Audi Connect Infotainment Services (36-month subscription) - provides a convenient high-speed 4G internet access in your car via an embedded SIM card with no data charge. Audi Connect supports the following services:
- Navigation with Google Earth™
- POI search with voice control
- Travel information
- Destination input by means myAudi or Google Maps™
- Traffic information online
- Parking information
- Access to Twitter
- News online (individual)
- Fuel prices
- myAudi special destinations
- Country information
- Online media streaming display area
For more details, please speak to your Audi Centre**
- Bang & Olufsen Sound system - Surround sound reproduction via 14 high-performance speakers including centre speaker and subwoofer. 15-channel amplifier with a total output of 705 watts.
- Audi Phone Box with wireless charging* - Offers wireless charging (with Qi-enabled compatible phones) and creates an additional Bluetooth interface for a second device, meaning 2 mobile phones can be connected to the vehicle simultaneously
- Audi Active Lane Assist - Detects lane boundary markings and helps the driver to stay in lane with gentle steering intervention for greater safety and convenience, particularly on motorways. Works at speeds above approximately 40mph. Only works when the indicator is not in use
- Park assist - Searches for suitable parking spaces along the road by means of ultrasonic sensors, calculates the ideal parking path and performs the steering action virtually automatically. The system can support the driver with:
- Parallel parking in reverse
- Exiting a parallel parking space, driving forwards
- Bay parking, both reverse and forwards
Steering is done by the vehicle with the driver responsible for acceleration, gear changes and application of brakes
- Rear-view camera - An image of the area behind the vehicle is shown on the MMI display with dynamic display modes highlighting the calculated path (steer-angle dependent). Reversing camera is concealed in the handle strip of the luggage compartment lid.
- Adaptive Cruise Control - Automatic distance regulation, using radar sensors to maintain the required distance between vehicles ahead by braking and accelerating. On S tronic models only, also includes Stop&Go function which brakes the car to a stop and can restart automatically again (subject to certain system limits). Approximate control range for manual models 18-124mph**** and for S tronic models of 0–124mph****
- Head up Display - Projects warning messages or driving-related information from assistance systems and navigation system in full colour onto the screen in the driver’s direct field of vision, giving faster access to information. For added convenience, the display is also adjustable in height.
- Traffic jam assist - S tronic models only - Detects vehicles ahead and on adjacent lanes to assist with the braking, acceleration and also steering up to 40mph, to keep the vehicle in lane
- Emergency assist - S tronic models only - If Audi Active Lane Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control are active and the system detects no driver activity after the extended ‘hands-off’ warning, Emergency assist is enabled. This guides and supports the driver with warnings. If no response is detected after these warnings, the vehicle is held in lane and the brakes are applied to bring it to a gradual standstill
- Camera-based traffic sign recognition - Speed limit and traffic sign display via the Driver’s Information System (DIS). Detects speed limits (including temporary limits) and overtaking restrictions.
- Audi Side assist - Aids the driver when changing lane. Audi Side Assist monitors the area behind your car using radar sensors located discreetly in the rear bumper. It then informs the driver with a visual warning signal in the door mirror if there is a vehicle in their blind spot or approaching quickly from behind. Works at speeds from approximately 10mph
- Cross-traffic assist rear - Warns the driver of traffic crossing behind their own vehicle when starting to reverse without having a clear view of the situation (e.g. perpendicular parking space with restricted view or narrow driveway). The system alerts the driver first visually and then acoustically via the MMI, and can apply a brake jolt if a potential collision is detected
Safety & Security
- Advanced key - Access and authorisation system that works through automatic data exchange between key and vehicle, allowing the driver to keep the car key in their pocket or bag at all times. To unlock and open, simply lift the exterior door handle. Pressing the start/stop button integrated in the centre console starts and stops the engine
*For mobile phone and software version compatibility, please visit your Audi Centre or www.audi.co.uk/phonecompatibility
**Terms and conditions apply, please see www.audi.co.uk/connectterms
***Vehicle driver assistance and safety systems are not a substitute for attentive driving. Drivers retain full responsibility for providing the necessary inputs for safe control of the vehicle. System descriptions within this pricelist are provided for information purposes only. System limitations and operational requirements apply. See manual for details.
****Where the law permits