A pack that adds value by combining some of our most popular options – designed to offer convenience, as well as enhance your driving comfort and sound experience.
Wide-angle lenses cover the close-range area around the vehicle. The driver can choose between different image representations in the touch screen, including a live ‘bird’s-eye view’, a view of the front and rear wheels, front camera view or panoramic front and rear view. The 360° camera is activated when reverse gear is selected or via a button on the virtual switch panel.
Bang & Olufsen Premium Sound System
Extended LED Interior Lighting Pack – multi-coloured
- Sound reproduction via 16 loudspeakers, including 3D sound speakers, centre speaker and subwoofer, 16-channel amplifier with a total output of 730 watts
- Spatial sound reproduction thanks to the 3D sound feature for the front seats. This is generated by additional full-range loudspeakers in the A-pillar, the mid-range speakers, and the Fraunhofer Symphoria® technology. The 3D sound can be generated from all sources. This creates an exceptionally authentic 3D surround experience, giving occupants a first-row concert hall experience
Coloured ambient lighting in the following areas is included in addition to the LED Interior Lighting Pack:
- Strip lighting around front and rear roof
- Reflected light from rear module on rear centre armrest
- Right and left strip lighting in headlining
- Ambient front/rear door lighting
- Ambient instrument lighting panel
- Ambient front centre console lighting
- Front centre console contour lighting
- Door contour lighting
- Instrument panel contour lighting
- Door pocket lighting – touch operated (in white)
- Contour lighting, rear of front seats
- Illuminated front/rear door sill trims (white)
6 predefined colour profiles are available, which can be individually selected, or interactively set with your Audi Drive Select mode. There are also an additional 30 colours to choose from to create your own custom colour profile.Advanced key
Access and authorisation system that works through automatic data exchange between key and vehicle, allowing the driver to keep the car key in their pocket or bag at all times. To unlock and open, simply lift the exterior door handle, use a kicking motion underneath the car at the rear of the vehicle or hold down the convenience key. The luggage compartment lid can also be opened when the vehicle is locked.