A3 Sportback Edition 1
Specification in addition or replacement to S line
Performance and suspension
- 19” x 8.0J ‘5-arm trapezoid’ design alloy wheels in titanium matt grey, diamond cut finish with 235/35 R19 tyres
- Sport suspension – Sport suspension with more dynamic spring/damper adjustment and lowering by 15 mm, for more direct contact with the road and sportier handling.
- Audi Matrix LED headlights with LED rear lights, dynamic front and rear indicators, and headlight cleaning system. Audi Matrix LED technology provides precise, high-resolution illumination of the road. Dazzling for oncoming vehicles or vehicles in front can be considerably reduced as a result. If vehicles are detected by the camera system, the system selectively masks just the area of the detected vehicle while all other segments of the high beam remain active. Switching between the respective light distributions and regulation while oncoming traffic is passing are visible in the headlights as dynamic operations. The illumination of the vehicle’s path is significantly better, thus improving safety and comfort when driving in the dark. Lighting includes a visually upgraded daytime running lights including digital, model-dependent daytime running light signature in an innovative pixel area under the headlight. All-weather headlights with dynamic headlight adjustment and dipped beam, high beam. Includes motorway light (extending light range at high speeds), dynamic corning light (illumination on tight bends), manoeuvring light (illuminating the front side when reversing), intersection light (supporting illumination at junctions using the MMI Navigation Plus) and dynamic light sequencing of the coming home/leaving home function.
- Black styling pack – includes:
- Black accents in the area of the front grille and frame
- Black accents in the area of the window trims
- Black accents in the area of the front and rear bumpers including air inlets
- Black door mirror housings
- Exterior mirrors, electrically adjustable, heated and folding, automatically dimming on both sides, and with memory function. Also includes integrated LED indicator and automatic kerb-side function for the exterior mirror on the passenger side (memory feature not available on the 35 TFSI S tronic) .
- Sport seats in Alcantara Twin Leather with S embossing for front sport seats with rhombus pattern includes:
- Centre seat panel of the front seats and of the two outer rear seats in Alcantara, black or steel grey
- Side seat bolsters, head restraints, centre rear seat and front centre armrest in mono.pur 550 artificial leather, black or steel grey
- with contrasting stitching and rhombus pattern
- with S embossing on the front seat backrests
- Electrically adjustable front seats with memory function for the driver's seat - with electrical adjustment of seat height, seat longitudinal position, seat and backrest inclination; with memory function for driver's side: 2 memory spaces for the electrically adjustable front seats and exterior mirrors, can be saved and called up using the memory buttons in the door trim (memory feature not available on the 35 TFSI S tronic)
- 4-way lumbar support for the front seats - electric with horizontal and vertical adjustment
- Flat-bottomed 3-spoke leather multi-function Sport steering wheel (with gear-shift paddles for S tronic transmissions).
Audio & Communication
- Extended Ambient Lighting Pack - in addition to LED Interior Light Pack.
5 predefined colour profiles; with additional interactive and individual colour profiles controlled by the Audi drive select modes. The individual colour profile offers 30 colours to choose from. Lighting includes:
- Entry lights on the underside of the rear doors (white)
- Contour lighting switch panel (multi-coloured)
- Ambient door lighting front / rear (multi-coloured)
- Contour lighting doors front / rear (multi-coloured)
- Centre console storage compartment (multi-coloured)
- Audi Virtual Cockpit Plus. In addition to Audi Virtual Cockpit, the digital display is upgraded to 12.3", full-HD resolution, and includes new "Dynamic" instrument display.